The Network Account Creation process has changed!
Your Supervisor\Sponsor will request your NIPR and/or SIPR account using the internal portal.
*It is important to have with you or make available to your supervisor/sponsor the following when completing the account creation process:
- Digital (PDF) or printed copy of the DoD Cyber awareness training certificate.
- It is preferred that supervisors have the certificate in electronic form (pdf), so that they can attach/upload it during the start of the account request process. If it is not available at this time, the user may bring a paper copy with them when they come to the ASD office (Kelley Barracks BLDG 3312 RM. 215) for account(s) finalization. **Please note this will delay the process.
- Complete your Information Assurance training from your respective service training site:
- Joint Knowledge Online (JKO): https://jkodirect.jten.mil
- USA: https://www.us.army.mil
- USN: https://www.nko.navy.mil
- USAF: https://golearn.adls.af.mil/kc/rso/login/ADLS_login.asp
- USMC: http://www.tecom.marines.mil
- Your SSN
- Your DOB
- Your (SIPR/NIPR) Defense Enterprise Email address if available. If not available, the best available email address.
- Please note: notifications can only be sent to .mil or .gov addresses.
For SIPR Account request ONLY:
- Complete USAFRICOM-specific FDO training within the last two years. Have your supervisor/sponsor assist you with scheduling the briefing.